Hello, Everyone...
Welcome to Barb Sanders Photography Blog. This is my first attempt at blogging....something that I've wanted to do for a long time. Tech savvy...I am not, but I'm learning.
If you've made it here, you've been to my website. I could have completely changed my website platform, started from scratch and come up with a new look that included a blog option, but I kind of like the look of the website that I have right now and the fact that I did it myself. So thank you for taking the time to actually follow the link here. Maybe I am getting more tech savvy in my old age or just trying to get something figured out without giving up and starting over...I'll take either way.
I've had so many ideas swirling around in my head for so long and my goal is to bring them to life through my words and, of course, photos right here.
I'll eventually figure out how to put my logo here, too, but one thing at a time for me now.
Be sure to check back here again....until next time.
barb
Comments
Post a Comment